MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- Real Talk To Recover HopeMar 13
- Exploring the Spiral: Concussions and the Renewed CurriculumMar 13
- 2019 CaRMS MatchMar 13
- 2019 UBCO Interdisciplinary Student Health ConferenceMar 11
- SMP Class of 2022 – Mark CornettFeb 5
- SMP Class of 2022 – Svetlana HadikinFeb 5
- Year 4 TIPP Co-LeadFeb 5
- 2019 Healthcare Travelling RoadshowJan 11
- Closing the DistanceJan 10
- Director, Faculty DevelopmentDec 10
See more news >