MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- SMP Alumni Check-In: Dr. Joshua NeroNov 20
- Student Research: Evaluating pediatric diabetes care in IH regionNov 20
- Telehealth offers new rural health care options for Parkinson’s patientsNov 18
- Year 1 & 2 Family Practice LeadNov 9
- Excellence in Community Practice TeachingOct 22
- UBC Okanagan researcher a part of international team revolutionizing spinal cord injury treatmentOct 21
- Research could change how blood pressure is managed in spinal cord injury patientsOct 15
- National survey supports Canadians living with disabilities during COVID-19Sep 28
- New Assistant Dean, Dr. Diana FortSep 25
- Medical students promote healthy lifestyles during social isolationSep 25
See more news >