MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,400 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- Dire challenges facing Canadians with disabilities during COVID-19Dec 2
- UBC medical student pitches in during devastating floodNov 25
- 2021 Michal Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar: Dr. Christine VossOct 4
- Back to SchoolAug 24
- Tailoring wearable technology and telehealth in treating Parkinson’s diseaseAug 18
- 2021 Reichwald Award RecipientsJun 22
- 2021 Southern Medical Program Excellence AwardsJun 22
- So you want to be a health detective?Jun 22
- Multidisciplinary approach leads to top award for UBCO scholarJun 8
- Health of Canadians with disabilities suffering during the pandemicJun 2
See more news >