MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and UBC’s responseMar 13
- Student Health Conference Reaches New HeightsMar 12
- 2020 CAME Certificate of Merit AwardMar 5
- Meet Dr. Chris WestMar 3
- Volunteer Patient – Lori MarshallFeb 27
- Student Golf Tournament Swings Big for Rural HealthFeb 5
- UBC becomes first Canadian institution to join open science platformJan 28
- 2020 Healthcare Travelling RoadshowJan 17
- 2020 UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Student Health ConferenceJan 17
- SMP Class of 2023 – Aashka JaniJan 15
See more news >