MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- New Assistant Dean, Dr. Diana FortSep 25
- Medical students promote healthy lifestyles during social isolationSep 25
- 2020 Indigenous MD Pre-Admissions WorkshopSep 23
- Student Research: Streamlining Breast Health Care in KamloopsSep 22
- UBC Gift Supports Southern Medical Program StudentsSep 14
- Study examines the benefits of virtual stroke rehabilitation programsSep 2
- Meet the Southern Medical Program Class of 2024Aug 19
- Stronger Together: Social Infrastructure for Community HealthJul 29
- Dr. Jeremy Dick – SMP Class of 2020Jun 16
- Dr. Alysson Hamilton – SMP Class of 2020Jun 16
See more news >