MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- 2020 Healthcare Travelling RoadshowJan 17
- 2020 UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Student Health ConferenceJan 17
- SMP Class of 2023 – Aashka JaniJan 15
- SMP Class of 2023 – Brian HayesJan 15
- SMP Class of 2023 – Tanelle SmithJan 15
- From heart evolution to greenhouse gasDec 20
- New research seeks to improve safety equipment for pregnant womenDec 11
- SMP Student Researcher: Parm KhakhDec 10
- Too many Canadians live with multiple chronic conditions, say UBC researchersDec 10
- Dr. Robyn HutchingsDec 9
See more news >