MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,400 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- UBC and UCalgary study explores compassion training in health careApr 26
- 2021 CaRMS Match DayApr 21
- UBCO professor questions World Health OrganizationMar 24
- 2021 Student Health Conference Delivers VirtuallyMar 16
- Canadian Women Physicians’ Day: Meet Dr. BaikieMar 11
- Canadian Women Physicians’ Day: Meet Dr. LarsenMar 11
- Province partners with Interior universities for COVID-19 research solutionsFeb 18
- SMP Alumni Check-In: Dr. Travis ThompsonJan 25
- Trail ICC Site DirectorJan 19
- New UBC research partnership connects patients with virtual health communitiesJan 6
See more news >