MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,400 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- Province partners with Interior universities for COVID-19 research solutionsFeb 18
- SMP Alumni Check-In: Dr. Travis ThompsonJan 25
- Trail ICC Site DirectorJan 19
- New UBC research partnership connects patients with virtual health communitiesJan 6
- Dr. Daryl Wile appointed CCDPM Clinical InvestigatorDec 18
- COVID-19 simulation guide supports rural health care responseDec 10
- SMP Alumni Check-In: Dr. Joshua NeroNov 20
- Student Research: Evaluating pediatric diabetes care in IH regionNov 20
- Telehealth offers new rural health care options for Parkinson’s patientsNov 18
- Year 1 & 2 Family Practice LeadNov 9
See more news >