MD Undergraduate Program
Meet the healthcare challenges of tomorrow with a career based on evidence-based practice, critical reflection, and lifelong learning. Learn about the MD admissions pathways and how to apply.
Teach and inspire future doctors as they prepare for the challenges of serving the needs of their patients. Join a network of over 1,300 health professionals teaching students across the BC Interior.
Discover how our researchers foster new discoveries and knowledge translation in the prevention and management of chronic diseases. Explore research priorities and collaboration opportunities.
- Southern Medical Program 2019 Graduate – Claire MacKinlayMay 17
- Southern Medical Program 2019 Graduate – Taran MainMay 17
- Southern Medical Program 2019 Graduate – Ali SilverMay 17
- Charting a courseMay 17
- Hometown RootsMay 17
- Sarah Brears Appointed Interim Regional Associate Dean, InteriorMay 15
- Roadshow promotes healthcare careers to rural high school studentsMay 1
- UBC Okanagan opens new community-engaged research spaceApr 15
- New guideline decreases breast cancer re-operation ratesApr 10
- Real Talk To Recover HopeMar 13
See more news >