UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Student Health Conference
Save the date! The 10th annual UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Student Health Conference will be held on campus on Saturday March 11, 2023.
The UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Student Health Conference (ISHC) brings together students from across UBC Okanagan to showcase their health science research and public health experiences at an engaging presentation event. Student researchers, including graduate students, are invited to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations, and exemplary presentations are given recognition at the end of the conference. Other students can support the conference as volunteers.
Students may present in one of three formats:
- 10 minute oral presentation: Competitive selection, limited spots available. Present your slides to all conference attendees with a 10 minute presentation.
- 5 minute oral presentation: Present your slides to an adjudicator and attendees with a 5 minute presentation. Concurrent sessions.
- 5 minute poster presentation: Present your poster to an adjudicator and attendees with a 5 minute presentation. Concurrent sessions.
- January 1 – 31, 2023: Abstract submission portal open.
- January 12 & 18, 2023: Abstract writing workshops.
- February 15, 2023: Abstract feedback & next steps sent to students
- March 2, 2023: Final abstracts due
Abstract Submission deadline: 11:59 pm, Tuesday January 31, 2023
Questions? Contact Diane Oorebeek at email@example.com.